All pharmaceutical companies have the information needed to make fact-based decisions, yet this information is isolated and fragmented across different departments.
Traditionally, this information has been integrated using data warehouses systems.
However, the emergence of new cloud based CRMs and multi-channel data sources; render a complex integration with older legacy systems, that were designed under different premises in the past and are not flexible enough to cope with cloud based data sources.
Furthermore companies need to deliver the knowledge that comes from the data to all stakeholders, including the sales force, and the HQ staff with higher analytical skills.
To achieve it, currently two approaches are being used:
- Standard Business Intelligence tools, geared to analytical users, but cumbersome and difficult to use for the field force.
- Excel and PDF files delivery to the field force, but this limits its capacity for analysis, taking away the ability to detect new business opportunities in their own territories.
The arrival of the cloud is a game-changer. The CRM and the multichannel platforms are in the cloud: Webinars, CLM, e-mail…
So, why aren’t current sales analytics systems there?
The advantage in integrating these cloud data sources is obvious. Furthermore, the TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) of Cloud Business Intelligence is unbeatable compared to on-premise systems that require licenses and staff for system maintenance.
We fully believe in this cloud vision. In this regard, we have built our own cloud analytics platform for pharma companies designed to meet pharma business needs, with out-of-the-box data connectors to the leading CRM’s (Veeva/Cegedim), IMS, SAP and the ability to integrate 3rd party data sources.
This enables every pharma company to display growth opportunities, get a complete overview of the dynamics for each territory and deliver insight to the whole sales force in an understandable way.
By integrating and delivering information regarding: sales, market, competitors, HCP, targeting, promotional spending, multichannel and demographics, the field force and their managers can yield high-added value information like:
- Improve ROI by focusing the effort on the most profitable territories.
- Find the opportunities for sales growth in every territory to achieve sales targets.
- Perform comprehensive benchmarking for all territories and establish best practices.
- Design fact-based actions plans.
- Optimal territory alignment whilst taking all variables into consideration (not just potential, sales and workload).
Test-drive our solution for free
Worldwide pharma companies already trust Kaizen for Pharma as their sales force effectiveness and sales analytics solution.
Field force engagement is higher than other solutions because it is focused on helping them to manage their territories and achieve their sales targets.
You can take a look at the Web platform here or download the iPad app from AppStore
To setup your demo with your own data for free, contact us at email@example.com or call us at +34 932 917 736